Wednesday 5 June 2013

People & Place - Tutor Feedback - Assignment 1

  CLICK link to view

Tutor feedback - People and Place - Assignment 1


Having recently received the feedback from my new tutor for assignment 1, I have now had time to revisit it and go over some the comments.  I have realised that he has in fact been looking at some of the work that I have been working on towards assignment 2, therefore I have temporarily reverted this work back to draft, until such time that I can publish it again.
 
Initial comments from him were that he was a harsh, but fair marker (initially I thought OMG help!), but actually over the comments have been ok and I have revisited Assignment 1 and done a little editing.
 
For other assignments I have left this to the end until such time has arisen to submit the work for formal assessment, but this time I have decided that it would be best if I could do it when the feedback is returned and fresh in my mind.
 
My tutor has also provided me with a very lengthy list of other photographers to look at and critique their work - so it looks like I'm going to be very busy researching these people.
 
More over, I have recently purchased I book that was on the student suggested reading list, I have been trying to obtain a copy from the local library - but have found that their copies have been lost or stolen (which is quite sad really !) 
 
The book is Train your gaze - it arrived today and I look forward to having a read through it.
 
 
 
 
I have also pre-ordered in from the library a couple of other books that I will collect tomorrow
 
     51JKLjaGu-L._AA160_[1]

 
Not sure what to expect from these books, however I am looking at them due to the nature of the second assignment which is street related and also to broaden my knowledge of different photographers.

After having a blonde moment as to updating and adding the link for the feedback - I have now discovered how to add the link and use a path name - whoo hoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.