Wednesday 5 June 2013

People and Place - Assignment 1 - Edited

After reading my tutor's feedback I have reassessed the images for this assignment and made a few edits and additions.


Image 1 – original
 
 
Image 2 – Edited
 
Edited as per tutor comments – adding a thin black outline around the image saves it from seeming lost and floating in blank space.
 
 
 
Image 2 – original Nick leaning back on chair


Image 2 – Edited Nick leaning back on chair - edited
 
I decided not to remove the shadow from this image, however I have cleaned up the area to the left to make it look better, this is something that I missed on initial inspection.

Image 3 – original

 
Nick - additional

Image 3 – edited

I decided to change image 3 – as the crop was wrong and it didn’t look right as a portrait image either.  However the image that I have chosen was cropped to square as this fits the upper torso – Im not sure if this is right or wrong, but it looks acceptable to me.

Image 4 – OriginalNick standing pose

My tutor advised that this was not a good crop as there was too much white space in the image (which I actually like), but I have taken the comments on board and I have re-cropped.
 
Nick standing pose - edited
 
Image 4 – edited

A tighter crop of image 4 to portrait instead of landscape




Image 5 - original 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.