Friday 19 April 2013

People and Place - Experimenting with light continued

The sun was out again briefly today and my daughter was home from school, so I decided to try the filtered light through the blinds again.
 
After several attempts and much blinking on her behalf I am now thinking that the images that I have seen using this technique maybe using early morning sunlight when it is not very strong nor harsh or actually studio lighting with softbox, as I think this would not cause the squinting (but perhaps I'll have to try this to see what the outcome is)!

Experimenting with light - Vertical blinds
They are not so good at creating the strip affect

 
 

 
Experimenting with light - venetian blinds
Excellent for creating the strip effect







this was one of my favourites from the shoot



This was my favourite!





 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.