Monday 8 October 2012

My first offical blog finished

Well it was a challenging journey, through DPP assignment 2 Seeing like your camera - I have learnt several new things along the way, which is fantastic!  The main one being how to blog - and after taking some time out to set the blog up - I saw in the statistics that it had been read by people in USA, Germany and Russia - which wow really shocked me.  I thought blogging would be very time consuming and actually have come to really enjoy it and that it is a much easier way of compiling the information required for each exercise and assignment. Thanks to my Tutor Russell for pushing me toward this method of Learning Log.  I would definately recommend it to anyone considering a distance learning course.
 
Although I had to get help with this - perhaps maybe the OCA should adapt some notes on 'How to blog' as although I myself am 36 years old - I knew nothing about blogging, so for maybe the more advanced student could also learn to blog.
 
Tonight I will submit the entire assignment to my tutor for marking and apologise for the lateness of it and plead that well infact it was the damn weather to blame!