Friday 1 March 2013

DPP 5 - Assignment 5 Personal project - Behind the Glass

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
EDITED
 
My tutor thought it would be an idea to stick with a theme, and he was just clarifying my own thoughts on this so here I have taken a few more photos to go with the original few that I wanted to keep.  So the theme is Behind the glass (which are abstract and non descript images), I have also decided that they will all be in colour for this.
 
Here is my new selection:-
 





 


 

 
I am really happy with my selection now, which were taken at different times of the day and during heavy and light rainfall.  I have edited my selection and also some production work has taken place.  I have tried to be as creative with these as possible and also played with WB within post production.