Monday 3 December 2012

DPP - Tutor Feedback - Assignment 4

DPP - Tutor Feedback - Assignment 4

Well here are the tutor's comments for assignment 4.  It would appear that I was slightly off the track with this one and have not followed the brief with regards to the real or fake element.  I miss read this and choose the fake element rather than the middle ground that I should have decided on being the ethical believability of the image.
 
I have looked at several other pieces of work from other students that previously completed DPP 4, and I am not sure that I actually understand where I went so wrong with this.  I actually believe that some went the same route as myself and some having used almost cartoon imagery to create their book/magazine cover.
 
CLICK THE LINK TO VIEW

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-TICHIX137FTUJBd3BrMmRCZ2s/edit