Monday 3 December 2012

DPP Assignment 4 Real or Fake - Resubmission

This post finds me re-submitting an Assignment (which is a kick in teeth as this is the first time that I have had to do this), however you learn by your mistakes and I possibly tried rushing this to complete before Christmas :-(

I have had a good think about this and even though I am not sure that I have still fulfilled the criteria I have redesigned another piece of work for submission.

This time I decided on a wedding theme.  I wanted to have the Bride and Groom on a beach location and after some internet research I discovered a wedding magazine called " Destination Weddings and Honeymoons" so I decided to recreate a cover.

 
 
 
A screenshot of various layers, I also added a white boarder as I felt it would help make the couple stand out a little from the background.  I positioned the couple close to the edge so that the dress took up the bottom left corner and I started adding text.
 
 
Playing with the title layout and font styles before deciding on the final layout
 
 
The final magazine cover for Assignment 4 Real or Fake